Monday 11 February 2013

Update: Sunday, February 10, 2013


Community Checkup
2/10/2013
Sssshh... don’t tell anyone I’m here. You see, I’m not entirely sure I’m allowed to do this, but I decided to hijack the spotlight for a minute just to see how you’re all doing? What with the old version being closed and all, I mean.

Is it a relief to not have shows and people split over two different versions anymore, or are you spending most your time feeling as lost as when you were 16 and just stepped out of your mom’s garage for the first time?
If the latter is the case, you might like to know that all three Developers have ears wide open right now (I even saw Jonas try to tape an ear trumpet to his head, I swear..), and that the coming weeks will have full priority on adding what is missing, and to make things smoother and easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment